Andrew J. Landin, Tax Lawyer and EA
✔ Federally authorized to practice before the IRS on all U.S. tax matters
✔ IRS qualified Enrolled Agent and an Australian Registered Tax Agent
✔ Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria and a Fellow of the Tax Institute
✔ Masters in International Tax Law from the University of Melbourne
✔ UK Tax Qualified
2022 marks Andrew’s 19th year of expatriate taxes in a career which started with Ernst & Young in London, before relocating to Melbourne and joining PricewaterhouseCoopers. While in Australia, Andrew was a U.S. and Australian international tax specialist, providing tax solutions to high-net worth individuals. In 2010, Andrew undertook a secondment to PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar before establishing Expat US Tax in February 2011. As a lawyer and an experienced tax professional, you are in safe hands.
Andrew has vast experience in…
Andrew’s focus is expatriate Americans with ownership interests in foreign companies, trusts and partnerships, providing technically accurate and practical advice in plain English. In addition, Andrew has substantial experience working with individuals and international companies on matters such as the following:
- U.S. individual tax returns for expatriates, foreign nationals moving to the U.S. and non-resident individuals.
- Amending U.S. tax returns prepared stateside to obtain refunds of overpaid tax.
- U.S. tax reporting for specified foreign financial assets, foreign bank accounts, foreign trust, passive foreign investment companies, offshore funds and foreign corporations IRS representation and late filing penalty waivers.
- Voluntary disclosures for non-compliant individuals and advice regarding the various options available.
- Renunciation of U.S. Citizenship and surrender of Green Cards.
- Tax planning for Americans married to non-Americans.
- Double Tax Treaty application and relief.
- U.S. hypothetical tax, tax equalization, tax protection, and tax reconciliation calculations.
- International mobility policy design for companies with expatriate employees.
- International payroll issues with the delivery of pay in multiple countries.